Every February, love is in the air. As Valentine’s Day nears, many people, couples and singles alike, may be looking for the right words to express how they feel to their beloveds. Writing meaningful, heartfelt messages is the perfect way to show someone how much they mean. Here are some of the top Valentine messages to send this February:
Express Your Love in Unique Ways
The classic love note is always a sweet way to show someone how much they mean to you. A hand-crafted message speaks of the unique bond between two people. Some unique ways to express your love include:
• Writing a poem
• Creating a custom picture or scrapbook
• Making a handcrafted card
• Writing a heartfelt letter
• Sending an e-card
• Making Valentine’s Day themed gifts
Spoil Them With Special Messages
A really special and romantic way to share your feelings is to write a personalized message to your beloved. Depending on your sweetheart’s personality, choose from undeniably romantic, amusing, silly or unexpected messages. Consider the following ideas for different Valentine messages:
• If I had to describe my feelings for you in one word, it would be indescribable
• Someday I’ll be ready, to share my life with you, until that day love, I will dream of you
• Nobody makes my heart beat faster like you do
• I couldn’t imagine life without you by my side
• I love you more than words can say
• I don’t even want to imagine not waking up with you every morning
• I love every moment I spend with you
• I ‘m so blessed to have you in my life
Gift Ideas To Show Your Love
A gift is a cherished way to show your love—anytime of year. What you give doesn’t have to be expensive or extravagant. What’s important is the thought and care you put into the gift. Some gift ideas for the special person in your life include:
• An original piece of art custom made to match your sweetheart’s taste.
• A weekend getaway. Take advantage of a special package or destination spa.
• A romantic dinner for two. Impress your beloved with an intimate dinner for two.
• A personalized photo album. Create a special keepsake of memories with photos.
• An adventure. Surprise your sweetheart with an adrenaline-filled adventure.
• A romantic dinner at home. Be romantic and create a cozy dinner for two at home.
Surprise Them With Little Acts of Love
Life’s small moments often hold the most meaning. Little gestures like leaving a love note on the car windshield or surprising your partner with a small gift can mean more than expensive gestures. Some ideas include:
• Bake your partner’s favorite cake or cookies.
• Pick out a special coffee mug or flower pot and fill it with a message.
• Pick out a bunch of wildflowers and wrap up with a sweet note.
• Leave a glass of freshly squeezed juice or hot coffee in the morning.
• Write a love letter and leave it around the house to be discovered.
• Surprise your beloved with a massage or a personal day to do something special.
Send The Perfect Text Messages
The digital age means that many relationships are built or maintained through text. It’s vital to know how to express your feelings in your text messages. Here are some ideas of what to write in a text message:
• I love you
• I miss you
• You make me smile
• Thinking of you
• You are my sunshine
• I can’t forget you
• I’m so lucky to have you
No matter the special way in which you express your love, be sure that your message is sincere and heartfelt. It can be hard to articulate your feelings sometimes, but with a little thought and creativity, you can make your Valentine feel more loved, special and appreciated this February.